Friday, August 6, 2010

XYNG Blog Friday, August 6, 2010

Today is Friday August 6, 2010.


I am calling today my "Friday the 13th".  Why? Cause I've officially been on XYNG one week today and I've lost 13 pounds! In ONE WEEK!  I know that the weight loss will slow down soon.  I think my body is just so happy to be eating less and choosing better types of foods that it is readily and easily giving up stored toxins and fats. YAY! Way to go body! Down to 281 from 294.


People are noticing the weight loss in me already. I mean come on, that's over an entire 10 pound sack of potatoes!  Look at a sack of potatoes next time you're in the grocery store and hold it up.  Imagine gluing them all over your body.  That's a lot of fat!


My clothes are much looser, my face is thinning out, and my lust for life has returned!


I've the energy and motivation now to walk daily.  I take one or two of our family dogs with me as they too need the exercise plus they like their time with "Daddy"!  I've talked about going on walks for a few years, but never did it until now.  The energy from the XYNG alone pushes me, and eating better food choices helps fuel the desire to do more!


Enjoy your day!


Jim


Here is the link to my site if you care to order this product!


http://www.Xyngular.com/jkimbrough

No comments:

Post a Comment