Tuesday, August 3, 2010

XYNG Blog Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Today I awoke, and the scale showed no pounds lost.  I am not discouraged as these first few days were rather dramatic with the weight loss.  I know that a healthy weight loss is over time.  Too much at once can leave a person looking haggard and "look" like they are dieting.  This isn't a diet, it's a weight loss and health enhancer!


There is great news to report today.  I've suffered with a blood sugar that averages 247.  By the 2nd day as I'd mentioned in previous blog, my personal blood sugar reduced 100 points!


Today I took blood sugar reading and I was 104... 104 people!!!! This is "Normal" blood range!  Holy cow, how can this be? I am amazed daily by this product.  I haven't been normal blood sugar in years.


I've been asked about sleep.  I find that I am so much more active taking this supplement that I am physically tired and ready to sleep when the time comes at night.  I've had no problems sleeping  at all.  And this ongoing sense of well being and positive attitude that seems to stem from the XYNG is just so nice to experience daily.


I cannot say enough about this XYNG.  I think the world should know about it and soon!


Happy day!


Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment