Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Tuesday Sept 14, 2010

Well that was a whirlwind month!


I have stayed consistent eating the Xyng product.  My weight loss continues!  I must say that I've lost more inches than weight itself.  I am officially down to 274.  I have not been this low in a decade or longer!  There was a 2 week period where I lost not one single pound, but clothes that were tight, were actually getting more loose during these 2 weeks!


My physical activity has remained high.  I get so much more done during the days now.  I Love the energy and "good feeling" I get from the nutrition in Xyng weight loss formula.  


I found that Most days I require 3 xyng.  I am so much more active that I burn up the nutrition from the first couple of Xyng before lunchtime.  I take a third xyng capsule early afternoon.  This sustains me until bedtime.


I was having a bit of trouble for a few days feeling a bit sleepy after taking Xyng.  My up-line mentioned that my adrenals might be exhausted.  A quick Kineseology muscle test  confirmed this!  I did a "reset" on my adrenals (I'm an esoteric healer and have techniques for doing this).  I also added in the "Global Blend" antioxidant juice from Xyngular as it supports the adrenals, thyroid etc.  


This juice made a huge difference! I began with a shot a day of Global Blend. Then upped it to 2-3 shots a day, depending on the physical challenges I submit my body to.  I have taken antioxidant juice drinks before.  What I like best about Global blend that instead of just one or two combined juices, Global blend has over 22 ingredients and juices to cover all bases with free radical scavenging and cellular energizing.  The juice brought my energy levels back up


I've also been using the "Cheat" dietary fiber that you sprinkle on any food that you want to erase 25% of the calories from.  This fiber expands and absorbs 400 times it's own weight!  The calories from this 25% of absorbed food simply does not get absorbed into the body!


The other product I have been taking is "Flush".  This is a blend of delightful herbs that assist the body in cleansing the Liver and getting the sludge out of the colon for better nutritional absorption of eaten foods.  Powerful yet gentle herbs.  This product is a must when using the Xyng product.  There is a tendency for the colon to get a bit sluggish from all of the fat it is eliminating.  Flush helps expedite these toxins out of the colon in a timely manner and so they don't get reabsorbed.


I like how all of Xyngular products work together synergistically to alleviate hunger and to diminish body weight.


My success is spreading to others~! I have friends and family who are also now taking the Xyng product and they too are all having phenomenal results!  I now work this as a business and am making a fair amount of money in a short time period.  Xyng sells itself!  I give samples to people I come in contact with and most of them end up purchasing product!


Be sure to order your supply today!  XYNG Works! Order here: http://www.xyngular.com/wconnect/wc.dll?jws~hpage~JKIMBROUGH


Happy day!


Jim


Order here!  It's available wholesale! only $34.95 for 30 capsules!
http://www.xyngular.com/wconnect/wc.dll?jws~hpage~JKIMBROUGH

No comments:

Post a Comment